A list of modules offered per programme for 2016/17 can be obtained from the following timetables:
- Schedules / Availability of Modules may be subject to change.
- Availability of modules may not be confirmed until the start of term at the beginning of the academic year.
- Further module information can be found in the Directory of Modules:
- Provides a synopsis for each module.
- You can search for individual modules by title, key words, academic school, module code or semester.
- Details about the module can be found by clicking on the green plus icon.
- Schedules and Locations can be found on the QMUL Timetable.
- Availability of modules will vary from year to year.
- Module listings for the forthcoming academic year are normally published from July and will vary from year to year. The QMUL Timetable is published from 1st September each year.
|Research Training - Compulsory for all MA students. The School offers a short series of 1-hour, non-credit bearing, sessions on research training skills.